NukeScape - You Join or i nuke.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NukeScape - You Join Or i nuke!This server is the ultimate pking rsps. Be addicted to our customs, pking, community, skilling and much much more. Join now!

HomeVoteLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Oat`s Staff Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Oat

Oat`s Staff Application Empty
PostSubject: Oat`s Staff Application   Oat`s Staff Application EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 5:00 am

In-game Name:Oat

Languages: English,bit of French

How long have you been playing OwnagePker? 1 day Surprised

How many hours are you on daily at average?
around 3 - 7 hours

Why do you want to become a OwnagePker staff member?
Im a great guy to talk to and i can really help people out. also, i have experiance in the past with rsps as i ran my own. i had 40+ people

Why would you make a good mod on OwnagePker?
owned my own server with 40+ active players. ive been mods/admins on more servers then i can count

Past know-how in dealing with staff positions?
3 years of activly playing rsps`ers and ran my own

You see another moderator on, and he/she is abusing their moderation powers. What do you do?
Ill Remind him that he cant abuse his powers and if he persists ill take Pics and report them to a Admin/The owner

Are you willing to help players?
Yes,very.

What is it you like about OwnagePker.?
Not Compleatly a pking server and it doesnt seem to really imitate alot of the other servers

Your best friend is online, and he/she breaks a few rules. What would you do?
I will tell him strait up if he continues to break the rules there will be consequences (mute/jail/ban)

Do you have any programming or advanced computer experience?
Im pretty good with photoshop/gimp and im a amature in visual basics Razz

Do you understand if you break rules, or turn out to not be a good mod, you will be demoted?
I Do.

Do you understand that you may be demoted at any time for no reason due to staff rotation?
Yes,
Back to top Go down

Oat`s Staff Application
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NukeScape - You Join or i nuke. :: Player Support :: Staff Applications-
Jump to: